Compliance Center – Includes coverage and posting requirements, information on claims handling, medical and wage benefits, reporting requirements, licensing and continuing education requirements and more.
Legal Library – Over 20,000 court cases, case law summaries and searchable state statutes and procedural rules.
50 State Comparative Tables – A variety of comparison tables providing key data by state, including:
- Type Of Law And Insurance Requirements
- Numerical Exemptions
- Coverage Of Agricultural Workers
- Coverage Of Domestic Employees
- States Allowing Self-Insurance
- States With A State-Run Workers Compensation Fund
- INDEMNITY BENEFITS
- Waiting Periods
- Methods Of Payment Of Scheduled Awards
- States Providing Disfigurement Benefits
- Maximum Burial Allowances
- Maximum Compensation Adjustment Dates And Percentages
- Method Of Payment of Compensation
- Offset Provisions
- Fraud Laws
- Immunity Laws
- MEDICAL AND REHABILITATION BENEFITS
- Medical Benefits
- Physician Selection
- Rehabilitation Benefits
- LICENSING & CONTINUING EDUCATION
- Attorney Continuing Education Requirements By State
- REPORTING REQUIREMENTS
- Employer’s Report of Accident
- ADDITIONAL CHARTS
- Drug Free Workplace Policies And Testing Regulations
- Workers’ Compensation For Volunteer Firefighters
Reference Desk – Contains Workers’ Comp and Legal term dictionaries, medical terms, medical fee schedules, anatomical charts, prescription abbreviations, Class Codes, Life Expectancy Tables, information on Experience Mods, Medicare Set-Asides and much more.
Benefit Calculators – Calculate Temporary Partial Disability, Temporary Total Disability, Permanent Partial Disability, and Permanent Total Disability benefits.
Forms Center – Valuable, time-saving forms, by State, available to download for your use, such as:
- First Report of Injury or Illness
- Wage Statement Request for Wage Loss
- Notice of Action/Change (available forms may vary by State)
Additional Services from WorkCompResearch.com
Member Support – Can’t find a document or a piece of information? Just send a Member Support Ticket and our Research and Compliance Team will do their best to guide you to the information you need.
Email Notification – Our Auto Email Notification process keeps you up to date on the changes that affect you. This optional feature allows us to send you an automatic email each time we update any compliance information in your state or any state about which you are interested.
For more information, visit www.WorkCompResearch.com. (opens in new window)