Workers’ Comp Kit® is a systematic approach to managing your workers’ compensation costs. It is a comprehensive program which addresses each aspect of a company’s policies and procedures that impact workplace injuries.
It is not a “quick fix”…
It’s a comprehensive fix!!
There are 10 modules which together make up a complete cost reduction program. Each module contains:
- A discussion of a key area of the workers’ compensation management process
- Related forms identified in bold italics that are all customizable
- Sample documents
- Spanish translations of key documents
While there are a variety of programs to reduce workers’ compensation costs, there are basic practices common to every successful program. These include:
- A well-managed safety program
- Availability of cooperative and effective medical providers
- Availability of transitional duty
- Effective and ongoing communication between employers and their injured workers
- Close coordination with the claims administrator
Workers’ Comp Kit® addresses each module through a step-by-step process which emphasizes communication among all parties involved.
The workers’ compensation management program has four phases, each with various steps that can be developed one at a time or several together depending on timeframe and available resources.
Click on a box below for more detailed information on each phase of the Workers’ Comp Kit® Improvement Plan.
Step 1: Assemble Project Team
Step 2: Select Team Lead
Step 3: Obtain Your National Workers’ Compensation Management Score™
Step 4: Review Recommendations
Step 5: Analyze Benchmarks & Develop Goals
Step 6: Use Weekly Timetable
Step 7: Determine Program Name
Step 8: Select Injury Coordinator
Step 9: Schedule Diagnostic File Review
Step 10: Design Forms and Procedures
Step 11: Program Awareness
Step 12: Training
Step 13: Implementation (‘Go-Live)
Step 14: Monitoring the Program
For detailed explanations, Read Workers’ Comp Kit® Improvement Plan Step-by-Step