Phase Four – Step 14
The steps in the Monitoring & Management Phase involve posting implementation support and monitoring of processes, injury claims, and lost time data.
STEP 14: MONITORING THE PROGRAM
After implementation, the company should be able to demonstrate results through:
- Declining injury rates
- A shift in the Return to Work Ratio showing that most injured employees return to work sooner
- A significant decline in the Cost Per Employee (discussed in Performance Goals Module)
Procedures to be implemented should include:
- Correct completion of forms and claim tracking documents after injuries
- Communication between all players throughout the claim process
- Cooperation between your company and your claims administrator
- Use of standardized documents/templates to communicate with injured employees, treating physicians, internal managers, and your corporate office
Continued success is ensured by:
- Continuous review, analysis, and refinement of processes
- 100% attendance at claim review meetings with your claims administrator
- Review of loss data
- Revisions to resource guides, brochures and forms, as needed
- Continual improvement of relationship with local medical providers
Looking for Help?
For immediate assistance or more information, please Contact Us.
Improvement Plan Steps